The January Stamp of the Month, Adore You, can be used to create some beautiful cards and scrapbook pages. This week’s card can be used for Valentine’s Day, an Anniversary, or as a note to one you love. I’ll be sharing project ideas each week with this set, so be sure to visit often. At the very bottom of this post, I’ve included a list of the products I’ve used to create this card.
Paper Needed: 5½” x 4¼” White Card Base, 5½” x 4¼” Black Cardstock,
4″ x 5¼” White Daisy Cardstock
1. Adhere the 5½” x 4¼” Black Cardstock piece to the front of the card base.
2. Using Black Memento Ink, stamp the Floral image in to top left and lower right corners of the 4″ x 5¼” White Daisy Cardstock.
3. Using the Versamark pad, stamp the “Adore” stamp onto the center of the White Daisy Cardstock, then sprinkle on Gold Embossing Powder and shake off extra. Heat with heat gun until it is embossed. NOTE: Use a small paint brush to brush off any unwanted embossing powder before heating.
4. With the ShinHan Twin Touch Markers, color the Floral images. (I used Barely Beige, Mahogany, Carmine, and Golden Yellow for the Flowers. The leaves were shaded using Pastel Green, Sap Green, and the Colorless Blender, then I used Leaf Green on the Ferns.)
5. Adhere the 4″ x 5¼” White Daisy Cardstock onto the center of the Black Cardstock.
6. Finish the card by adding Bitty Sparkles to the centers of each flower. NOTE: Our Tweezers are the perfect tool for applying these little gems.
7. Add a sentiment to the inside of the card if desired.