I love the color challenges that are hosted each week by the Color My Heart Dare Blog. This week’s challenge was to only use Peacock, Glacier, Black and White Daisy. At the very bottom of this post, I’ve included a list of the products I’ve used to create this card.
Paper Needed: 5½” x 4¼” White Card Base, 5½” x 4¼” Black Cardstock, 5¼” x 4″ B&T Paper (I used Enchantment Fundamentals), 5¼” x 1″ B&T Paper (I used Whimsy Fundamentals), 3″ x 3″ Watercolor Paper, 3¹⁄8″ x 3¹⁄8″ Cardstock (I used Peacock),
3¼” x 3¼” Cardstock (I used Glacier), 3½” x 3½” Glitter Paper
1. Adhere the 5½” x 4¼” Black Cardstock piece to the front of the card base.
2. Adhere the 5¼” x 4″ B&T piece to the center of the Black cardstock.
3. Adhere a 6″ piece of Ribbon onto the center of the 5¼” x 1″ B&T Paper and wrap the edges around to the back. Attach the paper strip to the bottom of the 5¼” x 4″ B&T approximately ½” from the base of the card.
4. Using Black Memento Ink, stamp the Wreath image on Watercolor Paper. Stamp the sentiment of choice onto the top center of the stamped Wreath image.
5. Using the Circle Diffuser with the Wreath Thin Cut, cut out just the outer edge of the wreath image using an embossing machine such as a CuttleBug .
6. With a Small Round Waterbrush and a Watercolor Pencil, shade the leaves of the stamped wreath image light blue (I used a Dutch Blue Watercolor Pencil.)
7. Layer the 3¹⁄8″ x 3¹⁄8″ Cardstock onto the center of the 3¼” x 3¼” Cardstock then onto the center of the 3½” x 3½” Glitter Paper. Attach the layered squares onto the center of the card.
8. Using Thin 3D Foam tape, attach the stamped Wreath image onto the center of the
3¹⁄8″ x 3¹⁄8″ Cardstock.
9. Create a bow from ribbon and attach to the bottom of the stamped wreath image.
10. Add a sentiment to the inside of the card if desired.
12″ x 12″ Peacock Cardstock