The February Stamp of the Month, Easter Bunny, is the most adorable stamp set I have seen. This week’s card could be made for Valentine’s Day, a birthday, or as a way to encourage a friend. I’ll be sharing project ideas each week with this stamp set, so be sure to visit often. At the very bottom of this post, I’ve included a list of the products I’ve used to create this card.
Paper Needed: 5½” x 4¼” White Card Base, 5¼” x 4″ Cardstock (I used Blossom),
3½” x 3½” B&T Paper (I used Hello, Lovely), 2¾” x 2¾” B&T Paper (I used Hello, Lovely), 1¼” x 3½” White Daisy Cardstock, 1½” x 2½” White Daisy Cardstock
1. Adhere the 5¼” x 4″ Cardstock to the center of the card base.
2. Using the Basic Circle Thin Cuts, cut a 2½” circle out of the center of the 3½” x 3½” B&T Paper. (Save the circle for another project.)
3. Using the Basic Circle Thin Cuts, cut a 2½” circle out of the center of the 2¾” x 2¾” B&T Paper. (Keep this circle.)
4. Using Memento Black Ink, stamp the Boy Bunny image onto the 1½” x 2½” White Daisy Cardstock. Shade the image using ShinHan Markers. Cut out the Boy Bunny image.
5. Layer the 2½” B&T Circle, the Boy Bunny image, and the 3½” B&T Square with the circle cut-out onto center of the card ¼” from the top of the cardstock. (I used Thin 3D Foam tape to adhere the Boy Bunny image and 3D Foam Tape to adhere the 3½” B&T Square.)
6. Using Memento Black Ink, stamp the sentiment onto the center of the 1¼” x 3½” White Daisy Cardstock. Cut a chevron onto each end of the cardstock. Using Thin 3D Foam Tape, attach the sentiment to the card below the 3½” B&T Square.
7. Add three Pink Enamel Gems to embellish the card.
8. Add a sentiment to the inside of the card if desired.
3D Foam Tape