The February Stamp of the Month, Easter Bunny, can be used to create some adorable cards for spring or Easter. This week’s card could be made for any occasion by simply changing the sentiment. I’ll be sharing project ideas each week with this stamp set, so be sure to visit often. At the very bottom of this post, I’ve included a list of the products I’ve used to create this card.
Paper Needed: 5½” x 4¼” White Card Base, 5³⁄8″ x 4¹⁄8″ Cardstock (I used Chocolate), 5¼” x 4″ B&T Paper (I used Hello Lovely), 3¼” x 4½” B&T Paper (I used Hello, Lovely),
2″ x 4″ White Daisy Cardstock, ¾” x 1½” Cardstock (I used Desert Sand), 1″ x 3¼” White Daisy Cardstock
1. Adhere the 5³⁄8″ x 4¹⁄8″ cardstock to the center of the card base.
2. Adhere the 5¼” x 4″ B&T Paper to the center of the cardstock.
3. Using the Basic Circle Thin Cuts, cut a 2½” circle out of the center of the 3¼” x 4½” B&T Paper ½” from the top. Cut a chevron into the bottom of the paper.
4. Using Memento Black Ink, stamp the Flowers image onto the 1″ x 3¼” White Daisy Cardstock. Color the flowers using Watercolor Pencils. Cut out the top of the flower images then adhere behind the circle cut on the 3¼” x 4½” B&T Paper.
5. Tie a knot 1″ from the left side of a 6″ piece of ribbon. Attach the ribbon below the circle cut on the 3¼” x 4½” B&T Paper, wrapping the ends around the back.
6. Using Thin 3D Foam Tape, attach the 3¼” x 4½” B&T Paper to the center of the card.
7. Using Memento Black Ink, stamp the Girl Bunny image onto the 2″ x 4″ White Daisy Cardstock. Color the image using Watercolor Pencils. ( I used Desert Sand, Brown Bag, Sorbet, Bubblegum and Ocean). Cut out the Girl Bunny image.
8. Using Thin 3D Foam Tape, attach the Girl Bunny Image to the right side of the circle.
9. Using Memento Black Ink, stamp the sentiment onto the center of the ¾” x 1½” Cardstock. Round the corners on the right side. Attach the sentiment inside the circle.
10. Add two Gold Glitter Gems to embellish the card. Add a sentiment to the inside of the card if desired.
Thin Cuts – Basic Circles