The Flock Together Stamp of the Month can be used to create some fun scrapbook layouts. On this week’s project, I used the stamps to create a cute illustration at the bottom of the page to represent my family playing in the river. The layout is simple and rustic and can be used for any type of outdoor photos. I’ll be sharing the second half of this layout next week, so be sure to visit. At the very bottom of this post, I’ve included a list of the products I have used to create this layout.
Paper Needed: 12″ x 12″ Colonial White Cardstock, 12″ x 6″ B&T Paper (I used Enchantment Fundamentals), 12″ x ¾″ B&T Paper (I used Rustic Home Fundamentals), 7½” x 5½” Cardstock (I used Chocolate)
Here are a few techniques I used on this layout:
- The illustration was created using the Flock Together stamp set. I stamped the larger birds using Chocolate Ink, the baby birds using Desert Sand Ink, and the “River” using Sapphire ink.
- The ‘Wood’ border was created by using a scallop border punch on a 12″ x ¾″ piece of Rustic Home Fundamentals.
- The ribbon around the photo mat is a piece of jute ribbon from the Rustic Fundamentals Ribbon pack. I cut the piece of ribbon in half to make it thinner, wrapped it around a 7¼” x 5¼” piece of Colonial White cardstock, then tied a knot.
- The journalling strips are cut at ½” then placed randomly to the right of the photo.
- The tab on to the left of the photo mat is a 3″ x ¾″ piece of Enchantment Fundamentals B&T paper. I rounded the corners using a corner rounder to create the look of a tab which will be perfect to label the photo’s date or location.
|Desert Sand Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad|
SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer
3L EZ Dots Adhesive