Sometimes you need a last minute card and it can be difficult to find a design that doesn’t take tons of time or try your patience. The whimsical flowers in the Live, Laugh, Love Stamp of the Month are perfect for this kind of card making project. This week, I joined the Color My Heart Dare Challenge and found the bright colors to be a perfect addition to my quick & simple card. As always, I’ve included a list of the products I have used to create this card at the very bottom of this post.
Paper Needed: 5½” x 4¼” White Card Base, 2¼” x 4¼” B&T Paper (Raspberry Adventure Fundamentals), 2” x 4¼” B&T Paper (Lagoon Adventure Fundamentals), 1¾” x 4¼” White Daisy Cardstock, 2″ x 2″ White Daisy Cardstock (for stamped images)
1. Using Blossom Ink, randomly stamp the “Flower” image onto the White Card Base.
2. Using Black Ink, stamp the sentiment onto the right side of the 1¾” x 4¼” White Daisy Cardstock. Wrap the Pink Twine around the bottom of the White Daisy cardstock and secure to the back.
3. Layer the 1¾” x 4¼” White Daisy Cardstock onto the center of the 2” x 4¼” B&T paper, then onto the center of the 2¼” x 4¼” B&T paper. Place the layered paper onto the card as shown.
4. Using Black Ink, stamp the “Four Petal Flower” image onto the 2″ x 2″ White Daisy cardstock. Create a mask of the flower, then stamp the “Leaf” images using Black Ink.
5. Using a Blending Pen, shade in the “Four Petal Flower” image with Raspberry ink.
6. Using a Blending Pen, shade in the “Leaf” images with Lagoon ink.
NOTE: A Blending Pen is the perfect tool to use if you want your images to match your papers. Just add ink to the well of an ink pad, dip the end of the Blending Pen into the ink, then shade the images just like you are using a marker.
7. Cut out the stamped images and attach to the left of the sentiment using Thin 3D Foam Tape. Adhere a large Black Dot to the center of the “Four Petal Flower”.
8. If desired, add a sentiment to the inside of the card.
Blossom Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer
3L EZ Dots Adhesive