Our June Stamp of the Month has been such fun to create with. Hello Foxy is one of those sets that I KNOW you will not want to miss out on purchasing so be sure to visit my website by June 30th. This week, I wanted to create something that I could give as a gift, so I made an sweet little cookie box with a fun sentiment inside the lid. As always, I’ve included a list of the products I used to create this project at the very bottom of this post.
Paper Needed: 9¼” x 5″ Sea Glass Cardstock, (2) 3½” x 3½” White Daisy Cardstock,
3³⁄8″ x 3³⁄8″ Blossom Cardstock, 3¼” x 3¼” White Daisy Cardstock
1. Score the Sea Glass cardstock on the long side at ¾”, 4¼”, 5″, and 8½”. Rotate and score the shorter side at ¾” and 4¼”.
2. Cut into each of the squares and miter the corners as shown.
3. Using Sea Glass Ink, stamp the “Flower” image all along the edges.
4. Place the Sea Glass cardstock, stamped side up, and place a strong adhesive such as the Bonding Memories Glue on the each tab. Adhere the four tabs to create a ‘box’ and the final two tabs to create a lid.
5. Adhere the two 3½” x 3½” cardstock pieces to the inside of the box and lid to reinforce the box and protect it from butter in the cookie. If desired, stamp the “Thankful” sentiment and “Floral Garland” image onto the piece inside the lid.
6. Using Black Memento Ink, stamp the “Wreath” and “Hi” images onto the 3¼” x 3¼” White Daisy Cardstock.
7. Use a Blending Pen with Sea Glass, Blossom, Lemon, and Pansy Inks to shade the stamped images.
8. Layer the White Daisy cardstock onto the center of the Blossom cardstock, then adhere to the top of the box. (Check to make sure it’s going the right direction.) Add White Dots to the corners of the White Daisy cardstock.
9. Add a cookie and give to someone you are grateful for in your life.
Remember, the Hello Foxy Acrylic stamp set is available until June 30th !
Contact me or visit my website to see how you can get this stamp set for only $5.00!