Can you believe that June is already over? Today is the LAST DAY for you to purchase the Hello Foxy stamp set AND the last day to take advantage of the We’ve Got You Covered Album Special and our 25% off Cardstock Sale. Visit my website to take advantage of these amazing deals before time runs out.
For my final Hello Foxy project, I have created a charming gift bag and tag that you can make using the Hello Foxy stamp set with our Close to My Heart products. At the very bottom of this post you will find the list of products I used to create this project.
Paper Needed: 6″ x 6″ B&T Paper (I used Prickly Pear), 2″ x 3″ White Daisy Cardstock,
2″ x ½” B&T Paper (I used a Prickly Pear Zip-Strip)
1. Score the B&T paper at 1″. (This is going to be your bottom flap, so make sure it is scored at the bottom of the paper so that your pattern isn’t all wonky.)
2. Rotate the B&T paper so the the base of the bag is at the top, and score up to the previous score line at 1¾”, 2¾”, and 4½”, then score at 5½” the full length of the paper.
3. Fold and burnish the two full-length score lines using a Bone Folder.
4. Along the 1″ score line, cut each of the score lines up to the 1″ score line, then cut off the smallest tab at the end.
5. Apply a strong adhesive, such as Bonding Memories Glue, to the full length tab on the right then adhere to the other side, creating a tube.
6. Fold the bottom tabs in, making sure the open end will face towards the seam, then apply a strong adhesive to the tabs to create the bottom of the bag.
7. Pinch the top of the bag closed, then use a hole punch to create two holes to string the Emerald Ribbon through. (You can also used a small binder clip to close it.)
8. Cut the tag using the Artbooking Cartridge in Cricut Design Space at 2″ x 3″ on White Daisy Cardstock.
9. Create a mask for the center of the tag, then, using Sea Glass Ink, sponge the top and bottom of the tag.
10. Using Black Ink, stamp the “Fox”, “Flower” and sentiment onto the white portion of the tag, approximately ½” above the Sea Glass Ink. Shade in the images using Watercolor Pencils. (I used Autumn Terracotta, Brown Bag, Holiday Red, Sunflower, and Ocean.)
11. Adhere the Poppy Zip-Strip across the bottom of the tag above the Sea Glass Ink.
12. Loop Poppy Twine through the hole of the tag then attach to the bag.
Remember, the Hello Foxy Acrylic stamp set is available until June 30th!
Contact me or visit my website to see how you can get this stamp set for only $5.00!