Welcome to the New Annual Inspirations Blog Hop where we will be featuring products from our New Annual Inspirations idea book. If you have come here from Lucy Marino’s blog, you are on the right path! When you are finished reading my post, you can click on the link at the end to move to the next blog. This blog hop is designed to allow you to start here and work your way around. It’s simple, fun, and full of ideas.
If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog: http://ifyoublingit.blogspot.com/p/stamp-of-month-blog-hop-list.html.
There are so many amazing new products in our Annual Inspirations that it made it difficult to choose which ones to feature in this blog hop, so I chose just a few of my favorites and created this inspirational wall hanging for my home.
- New Basic Fundamentals – Each year, Close to My Heart creates a new set of beautiful fundamentals papers, and this year they also introduced a New Basics color palette with Basics Fundamentals papers that are absolutely breathtaking. The new basics color palette is one that you will defiantly want to purchase in the inks, cardstock, and papers.
- Step-by-Step Stamp Sets – Our Thoughtful Bird acrylic stamp set is designed to allow you to layer three different stamps together to create this beautiful detailed bird. Close to My Heart has created a few of these step-by-step stamp sets that I will be using in my future projects. Watch my blog for more project ideas.
- Color of the Year – This year’s Bashful can be used in so many projects even when you don’t think “pink” is a color you will use. Bashful is a shade that I will surely be using in my fall and winter scrapbook pages (hint hint).
- Two-Toned Cardstock – Did you know that all of our Cardstock is now dual toned? One side is the original shade and the back is a shade lighter. This leads to so many more creative possibilities. I am so excited!!
- Specialty Papers – The Specialty Papers are my absolute favorite – vellum, gold & silver papers, glitter cardstock, and watercolor paper. We have just about everything to make your projects shine.
As always, I’ve included a list of the products I used to create this project at the very bottom of this post. Please feel free to contact me with any questions about this inspirational wall hanging project or the products used to create it.
Now “Hop” on over to Kathy Burrows’s blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting tips and other fun ideas! Contact your CTMH Consultant, or visit the Products tab my website to view the New Annual Inspirations idea book.
3D Foam Dots