I simply adore shaker cards. They are the cutest little creations and so simple to make. Today, I am going to show you how to create the frame for this Easter Shaker Card using the Slice and Weld features in Cricut® Design Space.
Design Space Instructions:
1. Begin by inserting a 5″ Square and 6″ Circle shapes then ALIGN CENTER and WELD.
2. Insert a 4″ Square shape then ALIGN CENTER and SLICE.
3. Insert Hoppy easter pop up card – #M1067BD into your Canvas and DELETE everything except the Bunny image.
4. Align the Bunny image against the inner left side of the frame. SELECT ALL and WELD the images.
6. Resize the image to the size needed for the front of your card.
I chose to embellish my card with images from our Flower Market collection, Gimme Some Sugar papers, and Make Waves Sequins. I also chose to add some shimmer using our Bashful Shimmer Brush on the flower and bow.
I hope you take the time to try to create this shaker card frame in Cricut® Design Space. Many people avoid creating a shaker card because the can be difficult to mail. If you do not like the bulk of shaker cards, our Memory Protector Flip-Flaps are perfect for creating shaker cards without the bulk. I can’t wait to see what you create!
If you have been considering upgrading your machine so that you can start creating all of my Tuesday Tutorials, then right now is the perfect time to do so. Cricut has some incredible deals on Cricut Explore™ machine bundles starting as low as $149.99!
* The links provided to the Cricut® website are through the ShareASale affiliate program and are posted as an endorsement. ShareASale compensates me a small portion of sales made through these advertisement links.