It’s the time of year to clear off the cobwebs, shake out the rugs, and clean-out some long forgotten items in our homes. Spring just brings in a fresh renewal to life. As I have been preparing for the New Seasonal Expressions, I have realized that I need to start making room for the new products, new layouts, and new workshop guides. My online store is becoming especially cluttered but, before I begin taking things down, I have decided to offer you a 20% discount on ALL the remaining items in my online store.
This discount includes the purchase of both my guides and my kits. Quantities are limited and many of these items will no longer be available for sale after April 30th, so please make sure to order before I do my spring cleaning.
Here are a few tips for shopping my online store:
- Make sure to choose whether you wish to purchase the Guide or the Kit.
- Choose the ELECTRONIC SHIPPING method in your cart when purchasing a guide.
- If you live locally, you can chose the “Pick-Up” option to save on shipping costs.
- I do not ship kits outside of the U.S., but you can still purchase the Workshop Guides at a discount.
- The check-out does require a 5 digit zip-code for purchases, which can be tricky for those outside the U.S., so please email me at email@example.com and I will tell you how to “get around” this part of the check-out process.
- At Check-Out, type the PromoCode SPRINGCLEANUP to save 20% on your purchase!
You can save even more on your Guide Purchases when you join my HeARTfully Blessed Creations Team. As a special thank-you, I give all of my incredible team members 25% off their Guide Purchases which means that, during the month of April, you will save 45% on your Guide purchases. April is a great time to join our team! Not only do you receive a kit worth over $250 in Close to My Heart products and $50 in CTMH Cash, you also receive the next FOUR exclusive stamp of the month stamp sets for free PLUS you have access to all of my workshop guides at remarkable discount.
Well friends, it’s time to get back to my “Spring Cleaning”. I am so excited to make room for the new products and also sad to see all of the current ones retire. As you shop for guides, remember that many of those papers and embellishments will also be gone from my website after April 30th. Make sure to grab them before they retire for good. I can’t wait to see what you create!