A while back, I bought the Tagged with Love acrylic stamp set and I have been itching to use it for the Color My Heart Dare challenge. I was so excited to see that this set was one of the exclusive stamp sets chosen to bring back for our July Stampaganza. This card is simple to make and can be altered to fit any occasion just by choosing one of the other sentiments on the Tagged with Love stamp set. I also love the fact that this card is a great way to use up some of your leftover paper scraps like I did here with the Prickly Pear papers.
Paper Needed: 5½” x 4¼” White Card Base, 5½” x 4¼” B&T Paper (Raspberry Adventure Fundamentals), 5″ x 3¾” Black Cardstock, 4¾” x 3½” White Daisy Cardstock, (3) 4″ x 1″ B&T Paper (Prickly Pear), 3″ x 2″ Black Cardstock, 3″ x 2″ White Daisy Cardstock.
1. Using the Confetti Embossing Folder, dry emboss the 4¾” x 3½” White Daisy cardstock.
2. Adhere the White Daisy cardstock onto the center of the 5″ x 3¾” Black cardstock, then onto the center of the 5½” x 4¼” B&T paper.
3. Cut a chevron into the shorter end of each of the 1″ B&T paper strips, then adhere onto the 4¾” x 3½” White Daisy cardstock.
4. Using the Art Philosophy cartridge, cut out the tag shapes from both the White Daisy and Black cardstock.
5. Using Black Ink, stamp the “Chevron Tag” onto the White Daisy tag.
6. Using Raspberry Ink, stamp the “Awesome” sentiment onto the center of the White Daisy tag.
7. Layer the White Daisy tag onto the Black cardstock tag, add a ribbon, then attach to the card with 3D Foam Tape.
8. If desired add a Silver Glitter Paper strip to the tag, and Embellish with Silver Sequins.
The Tagged with Love acrylic stamp is only available during our
July Buy Two Get One Free Stampaganza. Get your’s before it’s gone!
12″ x 12″ Black Cardstock
12″ x 12″ White Daisy Cardstock
12″ x 12″ Silver Glitter Paper