The June Stamp of the Month, Hello Foxy, has three cute little foxes and I found them to be perfect for creating a page for my son’s baby album. I have been using our Whimsy Fundamentals papers for his album and this page will be a wonderful addition. I designed this entire layout using Cricut® Design Space, so, to make your lives easier, I am sharing the file with you! Be sure to read to the bottom of this post for a link to the file. You will need to own the Close to My Heart Cartridges I used in order to cut out the file. As always, I’ve included a list of the products I used to create this layout at the very bottom of this post.
Paper Needed: 12” x 12″ White Daisy Cardstock, 10″ x 7″ B&T Paper (I used Glacier Diagonal Stripe), 1″ x 8″ B&T Paper (I used Canary Stripe), 11¼” x ½” B&T Paper (I used Crystal Blue Hashmark), 11½” x ½” Canary Cardstock, 11¼” x ¼” Sea Glass Glitter Paper, 11¼” x ¾” B&T Paper (I used Canary Stripe), 6½” x 4½” B&T Paper (I used Crystal Blue Hashmark)
- The background was created by spattering Light Blue Watercolor Paint onto the 12″ x 12″ White Daisy Cardstock.
- This layout was created using Cricut® Design Space. You can find the file here. You must own the Artistry Cricut® Cartridge and Art Philosophy Cricut® Cartridge in order to be able to cut out the images.
- The “Fox” image is from the Hello Foxy Acrylic stamp set. The image was stamped using Black Ink then shaded with Watercolor Pencils.
Remember, the Hello Foxy Acrylic stamp set is available until June 30th ! Contact me or visit my website to see how you can get this stamp set for only $5.00!
Welcome to the Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! We will be featuring April’s Stamp of the Month, Flock Together, which is full of cute sayings, adorable birds, and a fun wavy border. If you have come here from Vickie ODell’s Blog, you are on the right path! When you are finished reading my post, you can click on the link at the end to move to the next blog. This blog hop is designed to allow you to start here and work your way around. It’s simple, fun, and full of ideas.
If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog: http://ifyoublingit.blogspot.com/p/stamp-of-month-blog-hop-list.html.
During the month of April, I will be featuring projects using the Flock Together stamp set. This week, the sweet “We are Blessed” sentiment inspired me to create an adorable Baby Announcement card. At the very bottom of this post, I’ve included a list of the products I have used to create this card.
Paper Needed: 5¼” x 4″ B&T Paper (I used Whimsy Fundamentals), 4¾” x 3½” B&T Paper (I used Whimsy Fundamentals), 4½” x 3¼” White Daisy Cardstock
Techniques Used on this Card:
- The ‘Mother Bird” was stamped using Peacock ink, then color was added using our Watercolor Pencils and Blending Pen.
- The ‘Baby Bird’ was stamped using Crystal Blue ink, then color was added using our Watercolor Pencils and Blending Pen.
- The inside of the card was created using the writing fonts from our Artistry and Flower Market Cricut cartridges. I used the writing feature in Design Space with Black and Blueberry pens. The ‘Heart” image was stamped using Peacock ink.
You can continue through the blog hop and see more ideas from approximately twenty Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month’s Stamp of the Month and other great Close to My Heart products on their blogs.
Now “Hop” on over to Marie Flayer’s Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, the Flock Together stamp of the month is only available until April 30th! Contact your CTMH Consultant or visit my website to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount!
Our family has a tradition of celebrating St. Patrick’s Day every year with food, family, and friends. I am sending you a little bit of Irish blessings today. May the dreams you hold dearest be those which come true, and the kindness you spread keep returning to you.
Today, I created a simple Irish blessings card. You can make one of these using your own stamp set, or like I did, use the Cricut machine to write for you. At the very bottom of this post, I’ve included a list of the products I have used to create this card.
Paper Needed: 5½” x 4¼” Flaxen Cardstock, 5¼” x 4″ B&T Hello Lovely Paper, 5″ x 3″ New England Ivy Cardstock, 4¾” x 2¾” Fern Cardstock, 4½”” x 2½” White Daisy Cardstock
Techniques used while creating this project:
- The border on the White Daisy cardstock was created by welding the Artbooking Wave Border onto a rectangle in Cricut Design Space. You could create the same effect using a border punch.
- The Irish saying was created by combining writing fonts from the Close to My Hear Cricut Artistry and Flower Market Cricut cartridges. I created the text in Design Space, changed it to a writing style, then attached it to the White Daisy cardstock to create the quote.