It’s time to Create with Miss. Carrie and learn how to make these beautifully designed Boutique cards to give to anyone who needs a little extra TLC. This month, I am offering two options for my card making class. You can choose to come to my Cupcakes & Card class at the local library, or register and join my FIRST online class through my VIP Facebook group.
Cupcakes & Cards Class: September 22nd at 1:00pm
Come enjoy an afternoon of creating cards while you enjoy the company of crafty friends and some yummy cupcakes (GF available by request). At this Boutique Cardmaking classes you will learn Rock-n-Roll Stamping, Heat Embossing with our NEW Tinsel Embossing Power, and Random Background Stamping techniques.
Your kit for the Cupcakes & Cards class will include the following supplies:
• Pre-cut Boutique Pattern Papers
• Pre-Cut Sugarplum, Saffron, & White Daisy cardstock
• Six Card Bases and Envelopes
• Mink Twine & Pre-Cut Sugarplum Glitter Paper
• Use of Sugarplum Shimmer Brush, Embossing Powders, Inks, Stamps & Thin Cuts
Once you have registered for this class, you will receive an email from me confirming your registration. You are welcome to pay online or pay the day of class. If you have registered for the class, but cannot attend, you will be invoiced for the kit on the day of class.
Online Card Class: September 27th at 1:00pm
Class is available to watch online through October 27th
(Cupcake not included but may be available at your local bakery. 🙂 )
At this online class, you will learn how to create these twelve cards using Rock-n-Roll Stamping, Heat Embossing with our NEW Tinsel Embossing Power, and Random Background Stamping techniques.
Supplies Needed for Twelve Cards: (Some items are not available until September 1st)
• WYW Hugs to You Cardmaking Kit
• Boutique Cardmaking Stamp Set (Blocks needed are listed with stamp set)
• Sugarplum Glitter Paper (optional)
• Thin Cuts Stitched Circles
• Thin Cuts Stitched Hearts
• Charcoal, Sugarplum, and VersaMark Ink Pads
• Sugarplum Shimmer Brush
• Silver Tinsel Embossing Powder (or Silver) and Clear Embossing Powder
• Heat Tool (I would also recommend an Anti-Static Pouch)
• Basic Tools – paper cutter, scissors, adhesive, foam tape
Cost for this class is FREE when you order supplies on my website
(Join My Team & All Online Classes are FREE)
Sign-Up Online HERE
Many of these supplies might be ones you may already own. Once you have registered for the class online, you will receive an email from me confirming your registration. You will need to send me the order number from which you ordered your supplies and I will send you a link to the online class. (If you are a consultant wishing to take the class, or you live outside the U.S., please email me and we can discuss other options.)
I am so excited to be able to teach both of these classes in September. I hope you can join me and learn how to create these delightful Boutique cards. I can’t wait to see what you create!