Have you wanted to learn how to use your Cricut™ machine? Are you tired of your machine
collecting dust? Attend my Cricut™ class and learn some basic how-to’s and be able to use your Cricut™ machine with ease. At this class, you will learn how to use the Cricut™ computer program to create images and design projects with your Cricut™ machine.
Cricut™ Craft Room Class
March 8th at 5:00pm
Cricut™ Design Space Class
March 15th at 5:00pm
Before you plan on attending these classes, please review the following information:
- The Cricut™ Design Space Class is for the Cricut Explore™, Cricut Explore Air™, Cricut Explore One™ and Cricut Explore Two™.
- The Cricut™ Craft Room class is for all other machines. Please check to make sure your machine and computer are compatible with Cricut™ Craft Room.
- Once you have RSVPed for the class, you will be sent an email instructing you how to prepare for the class, what to bring, and the basic supplies you will need.
- We will be making a the Pennant Frame Project shown below. This project is optional and supplies are limited.
- Cost for the class with the project included is $25.00. Cost for the class without the project is $5.00. If you choose not to create the project, you will be given the list of supplies used. (Please know that the Pennant Frame is no longer available for purchase. I have limited quantities.)
The deadline to RSVP for the Cricut™ classes is Friday, February 24th. Please email me to RSVP for the class.