Spring is in the air and it is time to decorate your home with some bright, floral decor. Come join me for a day of crafting and creating as we celebrate the warm weather and create a cheerful Spring Banner for your home using our NEW Gimme Some Sugar products.
Date: April 21st from 1:30p – 2:30p
Location: Farr Regional Library – Meeting Room
RSVP by April 8th, 2018
I have various kits available to purchase. Please make sure to read through each description so that you understand what is included in each kit. (Kits and guides available for purchase for those who cannot attend in my online holiday store.)
- Basic Kit – To create the Spring Banner, you can purchase the Basic Kit for $15.00. Your kit will include printed full-color instructions, Gimme Some Sugar designer patterned paper, cardstock, Cricut® cut die cuts, Peacock Stitched ribbon, eyelets, and Gimme Some Sugar cork shapes needed to complete this project.
- Level Two Kit – To create the Spring Banner and add dimension to your project, you can purchase the Level Two Kit for $22.00. Your kit will include the Basic Kit plus 3D Foam Tape and Thin 3D Foam Dots. (This kit is valued at $27.00.)
- Level Three Kit – To create the Spring Banner, add dimension, and add color and sparkle to your project, you can purchase the Level Three Kit for $35.00. Your kit will include the Basic Kit plus 3D Foam Tape and Thin 3D Foam Dots, a package of Sponge Daubers, and a Shimmer Brush of your choice -Clear, Bashful, or Gold. (This kit is valued at $43.00.)
- Cricut© File & Workshop Guide – If you would like to purchase your own supplies and simply use my Design Space File and instructions to create your own banner, you can purchase the Workshop Guide for $10.00. This guide includes a supply list, full-color cutting guide, photos, assembly instructions, and a Cricut© Design Space File. You will need to own the cartridges used in order to cut out the images. You can get this guide for FREE with any $30 purchase from my website.
You will need a few additional supplies to assemble the banner. Some of these supplies are included in the kits. Make sure you read the description of each to kit so that you understand what is included. These are the supplies you will need to bring to the workshop to assemble your banner.
• Paper Trimmer – I will have a few available to use
• Scissors – These will be used to cut paper and ribbon
• Tape Runner Adhesive – Please remember to bring refills
• Liquid Adhesive Glue – this needs to be permanent
• Tweezers – these are helpful when assembling the small flowers
• Foam Tape – (optional) I used both 3D Foam Tape & Thin 3D Foam Dots
• Sponge/Sponge Daubers – (optional) I will bring inks to add shading if you desire
• Shimmer Brush – (optional) used to add shimmer to flowers and images
You will need to bring your Basic Supplies to complete this projects. I will have a few paper trimmers available to use as well as a limited number of 3D Foam Tape, 3D Foam Dots, and Shimmer Brushes available for purchase.
Please email me at email@example.com to reserve your spot, order your kit(s), or if you have any questions. Space is limited.