Welcome to the Postcard Perfect Blog Hop where we will be featuring products from our spectacular Postcard Perfect collection. These exclusive products are available during the month of May to celebrate sunshine, tropical getaways, and family vacations. If you have come here from Krista Hershberger’s blog, you are on the right path! When you are finished reading my post, you can click on the link at the end to move to the next blog. This blog hop is designed to allow you to start here and work your way around. It’s simple, fun, and full of ideas using products from the Postcard Perfect collection. If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog.
Over the past few months, I have had quite a bit of fun playing with the Postcard Perfect Paper Pack, Coordinating Cardstock, and Stamp Set . I enjoyed using them so much that I created multiple layouts that I will be showing you throughout the month, but for today, I am giving you a peek at the possibilities.
This layout, takes advantage of the incredible images on the Postcard Perfect stamp set. I was able to create a fun title, some accents, embellishments, and a place for journalling. I love how this layout could be used for just about any type of family vacation.
You can continue through the blog hop and see more ideas from over sixteen other Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using our Postcard Perfect Products and other great Close to My Heart products on their blogs. I will be creating more projects throughout the month using the Postcard Perfect products, so make sure to visit often.
Now “Hop” on over to Alayne Fleming’s blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting tips and other fun ideas! Remember, the Postcard Perfect Collection is only available until May 31st while supplies last! Contact your CTMH Consultant, or visit the Promotions tab my website to see how you can get some amazing Postcard Perfect Products at a 20% discount. I can’t wait to see what you create!
Fabulous Specials…that is. April is coming to an end which means that you only have a few more days to take advantage of the phenomenal specials from Close to My Heart. Don’t miss out on your chance for Free Stamp Sets, Crafty Savings, a fabulous Stamp of the Month, and a final chance to stag some products from the Seasonal Expressions One catalog.
SPEND EACH DAY DOING A JOB THAT YOU LOVE
If you have been considering becoming a Close to My Heart Consultant, April is the time to sign-up. For only $75 you receive receive the May, June, July and August Stamp of the Month sets, an amazing $250 consultant kit and $50 in CTMH Cash, PLUS access to purchasing from the NEW Seasonal Expressions Two before anyone else. THIS IS AN AMAZING DEAL!!
WEEKEND SAVINGS ARE COMING TO AN END
I hope you have been taking advantage of our Fab Favs Weekend Sales where you can save 25% on Cricut® Collections, Albums, paper crafting supplies, and more. The final sale will last 24-hours, from Friday at 12:00 pm (MDT) to Saturday at 11:59 am (MDT).
COLOR YOUR LIFE STAMP OF THE MONTH
If you have been following my blog, you have seen a few projects that I and some other talented consultants have created using our exclusive Color Your Life stamp of the month. This stamp set is only available for a few more days and can be your’s for only $5.00!
SEASONAL EXPRESSIONS ONE PRODUCTS RETIRING
If you are like me, you have fallen in love with the Chelsea Gardens, Make Waves, Stargazer, and Gimme Some Sugar products. All of these products as well as the Thin Cuts metal dies and stamp sets featured in the Seasonal Expressions One catalog will be retiring on April 30th. (Don’t forget that orders over $150.00 receive free hostess rewards from me.) While you are at it, make sure to download those FREE WORKSHOP GUIDES. These are perfect to keep on hand for creating the layouts shown and additional layouts from your own papers.
You only have a few more days to take advantage of these amazing offers. Visit my website or email me at email@example.com if you have any questions or wish place your order. I can’t wait to see what you create!
This week, Cricut® announced the discontinuation of Cricut Craft Room™. For those who own “pre-Explore” machines, this is extremely upsetting news. According to the email I received, Craft Room™ was built on Adobe Flash technology, which is now considered an “outdated plug-in that created numerous vulnerabilities in the software”. Since adobe has made the decision to discontinue Flash support, Cricut® had to make a difficult decision – they will be closing Cricut Craft Room™ July 15th, 2018.
So what does this mean??
• Those who enjoy the “older” machines, can continue using the machine with the cartridges as you have done in the past.
• You will not be able to manipulate the images more that what your machine allows.
• You cannot access any other images than what you currently own on your cartridges
(Don’t forget that ProvoCraft announced they will no longer be making physical cartridges.)
• I will no longer be teaching Craft Room™ classes.
Don’t panic! Cricut is a company who has a desire to help you live your most creative life. So, to encourage you to stay with Cricut® they are offering you a savings of $100.00 on any Cricut Explore machines or bundles on the Cricut website. BONUS OFFER: If you registered your original machine with Cricut, you should have received an additional offer for $75 off your purchase. This means that you could get a new Explore machine for under $100!!
How awesome is that!! Once you have purchased your machine, make sure to sign-up for one of my Cricut Design Space™ classes to help you learn more about Design Space™ and your new machine. I can’t wait to see what you create with your new machine!
* The links provided to the Cricut® website are through the ShareASale affiliate program and are posted as an endorsement. ShareASale compensates me a small portion of sales made through these advertisement links.
In case you were not aware, St. Patrick’s Day is coming. 🙂 This week for my Die-Namite Blog Hop project, I created a charming card using our Basic Hearts Thin Cuts to create a four-leave clover. I had so much fun making the card for the blog hop, that I decided to create a few more cards for St. Patrick’s Day using our Thin Cuts and patterned papers. You can find a complete list of the supplies I used on these cards at that very bottom of this post.
On each of these cards, I used our Basic Hearts Thin Cuts to make the clovers. These Heart dies come in four sizes – 2½”, 2″, 1½”, and 1″. During our Die-namite sale, you can purchase just the Basic Heart Thin Cuts set for only $9.71 or purchase the Basic Shapes Thin Cut Bundle which includes not only the Basic Hearts, but the Basic Ovals, Basic Stars, and Basic Circles sets at an AMAZING SAVINGS.
Both of these cards were super-simple to make. The Lucky Clover card was created using papers from the Chelsea Gardens collection withthe 1½” and 1″ Basic Heart Thin Cuts, then the “Lucky” Artbooking sentiment was cut from Gold Foil Paper and added to the card along with Gold Shimmer, Gold Ribbon, and Gold Gems. To create the second card, I used a sentiment from the Gimme Some Sugar complements which looked like something an Irish grandma might say to her grandchildren. The 1½” and 1″ Basic Hearts were cut from matching patterned papers and formed into the clover shape.
Don’t forget that during the month of March, our Basic Hearts Thin cuts are available at a considerable discount. Our Die-Namite sale is defiantly one that you will want to take advantage of to stock up on our Thin Cuts dies, bundles, and stamp + thin cut sets. Unfortunately, they will only be on sale through March 31st, while supplies last, so make sure you visit my website and order your Thin Cuts before they are gone for good.
I can’t wait to see what you create with our Thin Cuts!
Welcome to the Think Pink Blog Hop where we will be featuring current Pink products in honor of our Pretty in Pink sale where, during the month of February, you can save up to 30% on many of our inks, papers, kits, embellishments, and limited edition bundles. If you have come here from Gina Brandstetter’s blog, you are on the right path! When you are finished reading my post, you can click on the link at the end to move to the next blog. This blog hop is designed to allow you to start here and work your way around. It’s simple, fun, and full of ideas using some of our Pink products. If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog.
I currently have an obsession with Pinwheels. You can see them in my March kit as well as in some of my projects I will be featuring over the next month. When I saw the Gimme Some Sugar papers, the patterns reminded me of a quilt my grandmother made, so I decided to try to create a “Quilted” Pinwheel and I am really delighted with how it turned out.
I created the Pinwheel background using the pink paper patterns from our Gimme Some Sugar
collection. The 5″ and 3½” squares were cut in half, then adhered to Bashful cardstock that was then placed onto the Wooden B&T Gimme Some Sugar paper. Both the photo mat and the Scalloped Border
were cut from Bashful cardstock
, as well as the Poppy flower. This Poppy is the same one used on our adorable Butterfly Mobile. Did you know that the pattern for this Butterfly Mobile
is FREE during the month of February?
You can continue through the blog hop and see more ideas from fifteen other Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using products that are Pink as well as other great Close to My Heart products on their blogs.
Now “Hop” on over to Wendy Kessler’s blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting tips and other fun ideas! Remember, our Pretty in Pink sale lasts until February 28th! Contact your CTMH Consultant, or visit the “Promotions” tab on my website to view all of the amazing products available. I can’t wait to see what you create!
During the month of July, buy any two My Acrylix® stamp sets at full retail price and get a third stamp set of equal or lesser value FREE! Choose from any current stamp set, plus a collection of popular sets that we have brought back just for Stampaganza!
When you add three sets to your order, we will automatically make the least expensive set FREE in your shopping cart. Check your cart at any time to see how many free sets you have!
As part of our Stampaganza special, we also have special offers for new Consultants and hostesses! We’ve brought back our popular Monthly Word Puzzle sets as part of Stampaganza! Order just your favorites, or get the whole set for a special Stampaganza price of $143.60! You can also earn all 12 sets FREE by either hosting a qualifying party or by signing up as a Consultant and submitting qualifying sales by August 31! Check out the New Consultant offer here, and the hostess offer here.
Learn more about my Monthly Specials, then visit my website to start ordering your FREE acrylic stamp sets though our Stampaganza special!
*Offer available July 1–July 31, 2017 while supplies last. Shipping and handling assessed on retail value.
The June Stamp of the Month, Hello Foxy, has three cute little foxes, adorable little flowers, a wreath and sentiments. This week, I used the floral Wreath image with our Rustic Home Fundamentals to create a gender neutral card that can be given for just about any occasion. During the month of June, I will be creating weekly projects using the Hello Foxy stamp set, so be sure to visit often. As always, I’ve included a list of the products I used to create this card at the very bottom of this post.
Paper Needed: 5½” x 4¼” White Card Base, (7) 5″ x ½” B&T Paper (I used Rustic Fundamentals Woodgrain), (2) 4¼” x ½” B&T Paper (I used Rustic Fundamentals Woodgrain), 5″ x 3″ White Daisy Cardstock (for stamped image)
1. To create the inked background, use a sponge to apply Sweet Leaf Ink to the bottom third of the card base, then, using Glacier ink, sponge color on the top two-thirds of the card base. NOTE: I prefer to use sticky notes with the full-adhesive on the back to create a mask. I laid the card base flat on my work surface, then masked the edges.
2. Create a “Fence Picket” by trimming the tops of each of the seven 5″ x ½” B&T paper strips. Using a sponge, apply Desert Sand ink to the edges.
3. Adhere the “Fence Pickets” vertically, evenly spaced, onto the card base.
4. Using a sponge, apply Desert Sand ink to the edges of the two 4¼” x ½” B&T paper strips. Adhere these paper strips horizontally to create the “Fence Railings”. Using Black Ink, stamp the sentiment onto the right side of the bottom “Fence Railing”.
5. Using Black Ink, stamp the “Wreath” image onto the White Daisy cardstock. Using Watercolor Pencils, shade the “Wreath” image. (I used Dutch Blue, Spring Iris, Honey, Clover Meadow, and Citrus Leaf.)
6. Cut out the “Wreath” image and adhere it to the “Fence” using Thin 3D Foam Tape. NOTE: I used our Circle Thin Cuts to cut out the center circle.
7. Using Black Ink, stamp the “Sitting Fox” image onto the White Daisy cardstock. Using Watercolor Pencils, shade the “Sitting Fox” image. (I used Brown Bag and Autumn Terracotta.)
8. Cut out the “Sitting Fox” image then adhere to the bottom left side of the card using Thin 3D Foam Tape.
9. If desired, add a Jute Bow and stamp a sentiment inside the card.
Remember, the Hello Foxy Acrylic stamp set is available until June 30th ! Contact me or visit my website to see how you can get this stamp set for only $5.00!
The Tea-rriffic Stamp of the Month is the perfect set to have for creating Mother’s Day cards. This week, I paired the stamps with our Heart Thin Cuts (currently 25% off) to create this fun card for Mother’s Day. I’ll be sharing project ideas throughout the month with this stamp set, so be sure to visit often. At the very bottom of this post, I’ve included a list of the products I have used to create this card.
Paper Needed: 5½” x 4¼” B&T Paper (I used Adventure Fundamentals), 5¼” x 4″ White Daisy Cardstock, 3¾” x ½” B&T Paper (I used Adventure Fundamentals), 3½” x ½” B&T Paper (I used Adventure Fundamentals), 4″ x 4″ White Daisy Cardstock, 3″ x 1½” Vellum (I used Uptown Fundamentals)
1. Adhere the 5½” x 4¼” B&T Paper to the front of the card base.
2. Using Thin 3D Foam tape, adhere the 5¼” x 4″ White Daisy Cardstock to the center of the B&T paper.
3. Cut a chevron into one of the shorter sides on both of the ½” B&T paper strips. Layer the B&T paper strips onto the bottom of the 5¼” x 4″ White Daisy Cardstock.
4. Using the Black Pigment Ink pad, stamp the “Mother’s Day Teacup” and the “Teabag” images onto the 4″ x 4″ White Daisy Cardstock, then sprinkle on Clear Embossing Powder and shake off extra. Heat with heat gun until it is embossed. NOTE: Use a small paint brush to brush off any unwanted embossing powder before heating.
5. Using ShinHan Markers, color the “Mother’s Day Teacup” and “Teabag” images, then cut them out. Note: I did not cut out the handle of the teacup. I am lazy sometimes. 🙂
6. Using a Piercing Tool or small hole punch, create a hole in the “Teabag” image. Thread a piece of White Twine through the hole and create a knot at the end.
7. Using the Small Heart Thin Cut, make three small hearts from the vellum. (I am so excited that these are 25% off this month!)
8. Adhere the “Mother’s Day Teacup” and the “Teabag” onto the card, as shown, using 3D Foam tape. To create the “rising hearts”, fold each heart in half and adhere to the card by placing a strip of Liquid Glass on the fold, then adhering to the card. Liquid Glass can also be used to hold the “Teabag” knot in place on the teacup.
Thin cuts give you a fast and easy way to cut all kinds of shapes for your crafting. Choose from titles, sentiments, and a wide variety of other metal dies to get precise shapes without any fussy cutting! This sale also includes four Thin Cuts bundles not previously offered—the Swirly Seashells, Sweet Birthday, Wreath, and School Kids Thin Cuts are now available in bundles with their coordinating stamp sets!
This special pricing is only available during the month of March while supplies last, so get your orders in early! Order your Thin cuts and Thin cuts bundles on my website.
What are Thin Cuts? Thin Cuts are thin metal dies used to quickly and easily cut shapes and sentiments for embellishing your cards, scrapbook pages, and other crafting projects. Thin Cuts are packaged on their own magnetic sheet and work well with most die-cutting machines.
What do Thin Cuts bundles include? Thin Cuts bundles contain a My Acrylix® stamp set and a set of Thin Cuts dies that coordinate with some of the stamp images in the set.
Sign Up to Be a New Consultant in March and receive the Sweet Birthday Stamp AND Thin Cuts bundle (CC1220) FREE in your New Consultant Kit, while supplies last!