Whether you plan to inspire others or need a little inspiration yourself, this Inspirational Shadowbox will make the perfect gift for Graduation, Mother’s Day, Grandparents Day, or for your craft room. In May, I will be teaching a Cricut® workshop where you will learn many of the techniques used to create this Inspirational Shadowbox.
I enjoy teaching people how to use their Explore Cricut® Machines with Design Space to create various paper crafting and home decor projects. In my opinion, if you have invested the money into such an amazing tool, you might as well invest some time into learning how to use it.
This class will be an intermediate level class for those who have some knowledge of Design Space or for those who have taken a Basics Class from me. Here are a few of the techniques I will be teaching in May:
- Creating a three-dimensional Crocus Flower using various images from our Flower Market Collection
- How to take an image from the internet and upload it into Design Space, then turn it into a cut image for your project
- How to cut and apply Vinyl to a project as well as how to reverse certain images
- Adding depth to shadow box images using sponging techniques with ink
I would love for you to attend one of my Cricut® Workshops. I always have fun teaching these classes and truly enjoy seeing people learn something new. I do have workshop guides available for purchase in my online store for my long distance crafters. I would love to see what you are creating with your Cricut® machine and I can’t wait to see what you create in this workshop!
* The links provided to the Cricut® website are through the ShareASale affiliate program and are posted as an endorsement. ShareASale compensates me a small portion of sales made through these advertisement links.