Are you ready to learn some new techniques for creating beautiful scrapbook pages? Join me each month, in my home, where we will make a few scrapbook layouts while learning new paper crafting techniques using Close to My Heart products. Each page will be unique, created by you, and designed to display your family memories.
Upcoming Totally Technique Events:
- May 25th at 10:00am – Adding More Photos to your layouts
- We all have those few photos we hate to throw out, but don’t want to create a new page for. At this workshop, you will create two 2-page layouts and learn new ways to add more photos to your album without adding more pages.
- June 22nd 10:00am – Fun with Flip-Flaps
- Learn how to add memorabilia, additional photos, and journaling with our amazing Flip-Flaps as you create two beautiful summer layouts.
- July 26th 10:00am and 5:30pm – Creating with Stencils & Ink
- Learn how to use ink sponging techniques with stencils to create three amazing outdoor layouts. Take home a set of stencils to use on future layouts. Cost for supplies for six pages is $40 with paper or bring your own paper and pay $15.
At each class I will provide you with a kit full of supplies, some yummy snacks, and comfortable place to enjoy crafting with friends. You will not only learn new techniques, but you will also be given instructions for additional layouts you can make at home using your remaining supplies.
Do I need to bring anything to these workshops? At each class, I will provide you with the paper, cardstock, and tools needed to complete the layouts. Additional supplies will be listed in the class description.
Why do I need to pre-pay for each workshop? I ask that you pre-pay for each workshop by sending a check or paying online through square by the designated date so that supplies can be ordered for each kit ahead of time. You will also have the option at each workshop to pre-pay for next month’s workshop ahead of time.
I am excited to be able to open my home to my scrapbooking friends as we create layouts to record our family memories. I can’t wait to see what you create!